Small Dry Erase Manuscript Magnet
Small dry erase manuscript magnet. A small roll up magnet with a single printed manuscript set under a clear dry erase writing surface from OptiMA are a great tool to help teachers demonstrate writing capital and lower case letters in the classroom.
Keep your manuscript magnet rolled up in the closet until you need it or keep it stuck to the top of your magnetic whiteboard where its out of the way. When it is time for your lesson plan unroll it or move it down on the whiteboard and get started.
The magnet is 10.5" tall which is large enough to be viewed from the back of the room. It has light blue lines on the top and bottom of the set with a dashed red line directly in the center. The lines are covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface that erases clean every time and writes smoothly. You can use either quality damp erase or dry erase markers.
You might want to include some of our dry erase student lap boards with manuscript lines with your order. They make a great add-on for the students to work along with you right at their desk individually or in work groups.
There are three lengths that you can order; select 44.5", 68.5" or our largest 92.5" in length. All of our dry erase manuscript magnets are printed and assembled in the U.S. School purchase orders are accepted.
|GR-PMSS-MAG-104||10.5" Tall x 44.5" Wide Magnet||3.0 Lbs. Each||UPS|
|GR-PMSS-MAG-106||10.5" Tall x 68.5" Wide Magnet||4.5 Lbs. Each||UPS|
|GR-PMSS-MAG-108||10.5" Tall x 92.5" Wide Magnet||6.0 Lbs. Each||UPS|
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Heavy duty magnetic sheet will stick to any magnetic classroom whiteboard or chalkboard.
- One set of manuscript lines.
- Soft Blue lines at the top and bottom and a red dashed line in the center
- Gap between each set to accommodate lower case letters that go below the bottom line
- Print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
- Ships with one black dry erase marker and a Opti-Wipe™ wiping cloth.
- Heavy duty UPS shipping tube can be reused for storage.
- Three Stock Sizes: 10.5" x 44.5", 10.5" x 68.5" and 10.5" x 92.5".
- Normal lead-time is about 3-5 business days
- School purchase orders accepted
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.
- Always wipe clean before storage.
- Roll up with print facing out for storage.