Roll Up White Dry Erase Magnet
Roll up dry erase magnet sheets from OptiMA give you the ability to place a great dry erase surface in places that you never could before like on the side of your machine or on steel doors or any smooth steel or magnetic receptive surface.
Pre-cut blank white magnetic sheets come with a small black border around the outside edge in three sizes; 42" x 36", 42" x 44 ½" and a larger 42" x 68 ½". The writing surface will accept either damp erase or dry erase markers and it will erase without ghosting for years of use with minimal care and maintenance. Each roll up magnetic sheet ships with a black micro-fiber cleaning and polishing cloth and a black chisel tip marker with magnetic marker holder.
Use these blank white roll up dry erase magnetic sheets for whatever you need but if there is something specific that you want printed we can do that too. Either contact customer service or look at our custom printed magnets for more information.
(Height x Width)
|GR-MDES-403||42" x 36" Magnet||8 Lbs.||UPS|
|GR-MDES-404||42" x 44.5" Magnet||10 Lbs.||UPS|
|GR-MDES-406||42" x 68.5" Magnet||14 Lbs.||UPS|
- White magnetic dry erase sheets with thin black border line around outside edge
- Select from Three Sizes: 42" x 36", 42" x 44.5" and 42" x 68.5"
- Heavy Duty, .020 Mil thick magnetic stock sticks securely to any smooth steel surface
- Rolls up For easy storage. Store with print facing outward.
- Comes With A Black 12" X 12" Micro-Fiber Wiper, Black Chisel Tip Marker And Magnetic Marker Clip
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Ships Via UPS
- Normal Lead-Time Is 3-5 Business Days
- Custom Sizes And Prints Available
- Please Note Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaners Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Writing Surface.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean After Use.