Magnetic Refrigerator Calendar with a One Month Calendar
Each OptiMA™ magnetic monthly calendar comes complete with a set of four dry erase markers with magnetic rings so they'll stick to the fridge. You get one black, blue, red and green marker along with your choice of either a Blue or a Pink microfiber dry erase cleaning cloth.
OptiMA™ one month, magnetic fridge calendars. These magnetic dry erase calendars are the perfect size of 17" tall x 22" wide. They fit perfectly on the refrigerator door or conveniently hidden on the side.
Talk about space! There's plenty of space in each day block for writing down that day's activities and appointments on your new magnetic dry erase calendars.
You'll find that each day block is a full 2.6" high and 3" wide. The calendars run for a full six weeks so there's even enough room on long 30 or 31 day months. No cutting the last few days in half to fit them all in. There is also a convenient Notes section at the bottom that is 2.6" high and 15" wide.
Our 30 day magnetic calendar is printed on 20 mil magnetic stock that sticks to any metal surface securely. The calendar is coated with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface so it will last for a very long time and give years of ghost free writing.
|GR-C-BLK-30D||17"x22" monthly Calendar Only||UPS||2.25 lbs||$16.95|
|GR-C-BLK-B||Calendar with Blue Wiper Kit||UPS||2.25 lbs||$21.20|
|GR-C-BLK-P||Calendar with Pink Wiper Kit||UPS||2.25 lbs||$21.20|
- 17" Tall X 22" Wide Printed Magnet
- Heading Are Printed Black On White Background
- Awesome Dry Erase Writing Surface
- Highly Resistant To Ghosting
- Strong 20 Ml Thick Magnetic Stock
- Each Day Box Is 2.6" High X 3" Wide
- Ships By UPS In About 2 - 3 Days
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Set Of 4 Assorted Dry Erase Markers
- 4 Magnetic Marker Rings
- Pink Or Blue Opti-Wipe™ Cleaning & Polishing Cloth
- Please note that all measurements are approximate
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.