Custom Printed Reversible Magnetic Whiteboards
How to Order
For detailed ordering and file setup instructions, please see this page.
Custom printed reversible, magnetic whiteboards with a magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface. Portable whiteboards on wheels that you can move from room to room, out onto the shop floor or anywhere a wall mounted whiteboard just won't work.
- Special Volume Discounts:
- Order 2 Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 10% Discount on those units
- Units must be the same print and shipping to the same location to get the discount
- Contact customer service if you need assistance
The custom print can be a different image on both sides of the unit. This gives you the option of using your reversible whiteboard as a room or shop floor divider and gives both sides a custom whiteboard to work with. However we need to know how your new reversible whiteboard will be used so that we can apply the prints the right way.
Stop! If you are ordering a unit with prints on both sides, please read this carefully before ordering:
- When you opt to print on both sides of your portable whiteboard you need to decide on how you want to use your board. Do you want to flip the board over to write on the other side or do you want to turn the whole board around? We need to know so our graphics experts can install the prints properly on your units.
Flipping the board: These units are reversible meaning that you can flip the units over. However, if you don't reverse the prints one will be upside down when you flip the board over. You need to select "Prints are Reversed" in the drop down menus on the product page.
Turning the Board: You may want to turn the whole board around or simply have it so that you can view it from two sides. In this case you want to select "Both Prints are Right Side Up" in the drop down menu. In this example there may be different people using the same board, one on each side of the unit so you want the prints to both being facing up.
This only applies if you're adding a print to both sides of the unit. If you are only printing on one side of the unit then it doesn't matter. There is only one way to build the unit.
|Print Options||Shipping Method||Shipping|
|Board Size: 3.5' Tall x 5' Wide|
|GR-RA-45C-1||3.5' Tall x 5' W / Print on 1 Side||Truck||66 lbs||$1,216.95|
|GR-RA-45C-2-BU||3.5' Tall x 5' W / Print 2 Sides Both Up||Truck||66 lbs||$1,263.95|
|GR-RA-45C-2-PR||3.5' Tall x 5' W / Print 2 Sides Reversed||Truck||66 lbs||$1,263.95|
|Board Size: 4' Tall x 6' Wide|
|GR-RA-46C-1||4' Tall x 6' W / Print on 1 Side||Truck||86 lbs||$1,095.95|
|GR-RA-46C-2-BU||4' Tall x 6' W / Print 2 Sides Both Up||Truck||86 lbs||$1,146.95|
|GR-RA-46C-2-PR||4' Tall x 6' W / Print 2 Sides Reversed||Truck||86 lbs||$1,146.95|
- Product Features:
- Magnetic Receptive - You can use magnetic accessories
- Two board sizes available: 4x5 and 4x6
- 4x6 is most common or most popular size
- Print on one side or both
- Prints Reversed: means board can flip over and print will be facing up
- Prints Same side up: means you're planning on spinning the entire unit around to use other side. Both prints face upwards.
- Sturdy aluminum frame assembles in minutes
- Four casters, two free-wheeling and two locking
- Double locking mechanism keeps board in place while writing
- Full-length marker tray
- Units all ship by Truck
- 3-4 Week Standard Lead-Time but 4x6 usually ships in about 5-7 working days.
- There is a one-time set up fee for each different design. We keep your artwork on file for a period of one year.
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.
There is a one-time $50.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 4' x 4' or larger.