Double Sided Handheld Polar Coordinate Lap Boards
Double sided handheld polar coordinate lap boards from OptiMA come in a size of 9" x 12" or a larger size of 12" x 18".
Both sizes are double sided meaning that there is a dry erase polar coordinate image on one side of the lap board and a plain white dry erase writing surface on the back side of the lap boards.
Handheld student lap boards are a great interactive learning tool for any classroom but a lot of classrooms don't have a larger wall mounted polar coordinates board so having the ability to pass them out to your students is a big help. Even if there is a printed board posted in the classroom the handheld units give students an opportunity to see up close an example of what is being taught and the ability to work out problems either on their own or in small work groups.
Each polar coordinate lap board is manufactured and printed in the U.S.A. and ships from our factory in Massachusetts. School purchase orders accepted.
|GR-LB-POLAR-DS||9" x 12" Double Sided Polar Grid Board||3-5 Business Days|
|GR-LB-POLAR-LG||12" x 18" Double Sided Polar Grid Board||3-5 Business Days|
- Two Sizes Available: 9" x 12" or 12" x 18"
- Double Sided: Polar Grid on one Side / Plain White on Reverse
- Both Sides are Dry Erase
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges – No Sharp Edges
- Medium density fiberboard material used is over 95% recycled materials
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Made in the U.S.A.
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.