Hospital Patient Room Dry Erase Boards
How to Order
For detailed ordering and file setup instructions, please see this page.
Custom printed patient room dry erase boards from OptiMA™ have our exclusive dry erase writing surface that can actually be cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol which helps to aid in preventing the spread of infectious disease*.
You won't find a better erasing dry erase writing surface that never ghost and wipes clean every time covering full-color picture quality graphics, images and headings.
OptiMA™ patient room boards are framed with a high-quality satin anodized aluminum trim and you can opt for a board with or without a marker tray. If you select to have a tray, our aluminum marker trays run the full-length of the board and have smooth rounded edges and corners for added safety.
Our excellent customer service staff will walk you through every step of our easy process to create the best custom printed dry erase patient room boards that suit your specific needs.
These boards are non-magnetic, meaning that you cannot use any magnets or magnetic accessories with them. Of course, we can produce a magnetic receptive board for you as well as larger boards than those shown here. Simply contact customer service for assistance.
*Independent test lab results show that our patient room boards that were washed down with a 70% alcohol solution killed over 99.99% of Staphylococcus and E. coli bacteria. A copy of our lab test is available upon request.
|GR-MA-1824||18" Tall x 24" Wide||UPS||10 lbs||$48.95|
|GR-MA-2418||24" Tall x 18" Wide||UPS||10 lbs||$48.95|
|GR-MA-203||24" Tall x 36" Wide||UPS||22 lbs||$79.95|
|GR-MA-302||36" Tall x 24" Wide||UPS||22 lbs||$79.95|
|GR-MA-1824-NT||18" Tall x 24" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||10 lbs||$48.95|
|GR-MA-2418-NT||24" Tall x 18" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||10 lbs||$48.95|
|GR-MA-203-NT||24" Tall x 36" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||22 lbs||$79.95|
|GR-MA-302-NT||36" Tall x 24" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||22 lbs||$79.95|
- Product Features:
- 5-year Total Erase guarantee on the writing surface.
- Non-magnetic dry erase writing surface.
- Available with or without marker trays.
- Installation hardware included.
- Satin anodized aluminum trim.
- Surface can be cleaned with Alcohol without damaging the surface.
- Overall thickness is approximately 1/4" thick.
- We create a proof for each custom printed unit for any part of your order is produced.
- Lead-time for board proofs is 2-3 business days from receipt of acceptable artwork.
- Finished product ships in 7-10* working days after we receive signed and accepted proof.
- Lead-time depends greatly on the quantity ordered
- Custom sizes may be available. Please contact customer service for a quote.
- There is a one-time set up fee for each different design that covers up to three revisions.
- Artwork is kept on file for a period of one year.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ for best results.
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.