RiteOn™ Non-Magnetic Whiteboards
Riteon™ non-magnetic whiteboards from OptiMA have an exclusive dry erase writing surface and carry a 10 year warranty on the writing surface. Non-magnetic whiteboards cannot be used with any type of magnet or magnetic accessories but function beautifully as a dry erase board.
These non-magnetic dry erase boards are far superior to a traditional Melamine writing surface. They erase ghost free and will last for years with minimal care and proper maintenance. You won't find a better erasing non-magnetic whiteboard and the pricing is very economical compared to a porcelain steel board.
RiteOn™ whiteboards are manufactured by OptiMA and available exclusively through OptiMA web sites and stores. Each board has a heavy duty satin anodized aluminum trim with a ¾" face, a full-length 1 - ⅜" deep marker tray and every board ships with installation hardware.
RiteOn is a Trademark of OptiMA Inc. All rights reserved.
|Model Number||Height x Width||Ship Weight||Ships|
|GR-RiteOn-182||18" Tall x 24" W||12 lbs.||UPS*|
|GR-RiteOn-202||24" Tall x 24" W||18 lbs.||UPS*|
|GR-RiteOn-203||24" Tall x 36" W||18 lbs.||UPS*|
|GR-RiteOn-304||32" Tall x 45.5" W||35 lbs.||UPS*|
|GR-RiteOn-403||45.5" Tall x 32" W||35 lbs.||UPS*|
|GR-RiteOn-404||4' Tall x 4' W||35 lbs.||Truck|
|GR-RiteOn-405||4' Tall x 5' W||40 lbs.||Truck|
|GM-RiteOn-406||4' Tall x 6' W||45 lbs.||Truck|
|GR-RiteOn-408||4' Tall x 8' W||55 lbs.||Truck|
* Ships UPS - UPS Dimensional Weights May Apply
- OptiMA Exclusive dry erase writing surface
- Heavy gauge Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Coordinating full-length marker tray.
- No Tray orders by Special Order
- Bright White, non-magnetic writing surface
- Sizes: 24" x 36" to 4' x 8'
- 1/4" Thick, 99.9% Moisture resistant substrate
- Installation hardware Included.
- Smaller boards have eye-hook installation hardware while larger boards use L-Clips and wall anchors.
- Lead-Time: 3-5 Business Days
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ cleaning and polishing cloths for best results.