RiteOn™ Non-Magnetic Whiteboards
Riteon™ non-magnetic whiteboards from OptiMA™ have an exclusive dry erase writing surface and carry a 10 year warranty on the writing surface. Non-magnetic whiteboards cannot be used with any type of magnet or magnetic accessories but function beautifully as a dry erase board.
These non-magnetic dry erase boards are far superior to a traditional Melamine writing surface. They erase ghost free and will last for years with minimal care and proper maintenance. You won't find a better erasing non-magnetic whiteboard and the pricing is very economical compared to a porcelain steel board.
RiteOn™ whiteboards are manufactured by OptiMA™ and available exclusively through OptiMA™ web sites and stores. Each board has a heavy duty satin anodized aluminum trim with a ¾" face, a full-length 1 - ⅜" deep marker tray and every board ships with installation hardware.
RiteOn is a Trademark of OptiMA™ Inc. All rights reserved.
- Product Features:
- OptiMA Exclusive dry erase writing surface
- Heavy gauge Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Coordinating full-length marker tray.
- No Tray orders by Special Order
- Bright White, non-magnetic writing surface
- Sizes: 18" x 24" to 4' x 8'
- 1/4" Thick, 99.9% Moisture resistant substrate
- Installation hardware Included.
- Smaller boards have eye-hook installation hardware while larger boards use L-Clips and wall anchors.
- Lead-Time: 3-5 Business Days
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ cleaning and polishing cloths for best results.