OptiMA™ Double Sided Music Staff Lap Boards
Our double sided student lap boards with music staff lines printed on one side and a great plain white Melamine dry erase writing surface on the other.
9" x 12" white Melamine student lap boards printed with our exclusive OptiPrint® method which means that these music staff lines won't rub off! They are printed onto the boards and then covered with Opti-Rite® Dry Erase surface.
All boards with come with smooth rounded corners and edges for both comfort and safety. The size is 9" x 12" and they weigh about 1 pound each. Each board has 3 sets of music staff lines. There are 5 music lines per set and there is 3/8" between each music line and about 7/8" between each set of 5 lines. Each board is sold separately.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners. Use dry erase markers with these boards. If it is necessary to use wet erase markers just wipe it clean with a damp cloth after each use and within 24 hours.
|GR-LB-Music-DS||9" x 12" Double Sided Music Staff Lap Boards
Music Staff on One Side – Plain White on Reverse
|3-5 Business Days|
- Actual Size: 8 15/16" X 11 13/16"
- Double Sided: Print On 1 Side / Plain White On Reverse
- Both Sides Are Dry Erase
- 3 Sets Of Music Staff Lines
- 5 Music Lines Per Set
- 3/8" Between Each Music Line. 7/8" Between Each Set Of 5 Lines.
- There Is A 3/4" Blank Space At The Top And Bottom Of The Board
- Medium Density Fiberboard Material Used Is Over 95% Recycled Materials
- Rounded Corners For Added Safety
- Smooth Bull-Nosed Edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed With Eco-Solvent Inks
- Printed Surface Will Not Peel Off Or Flake
- Made In The U.S.A.
- With Proper Care, Clear Coating Should Last For Years Of Use
- Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Rough Brown Or White Hand Towels May Scratch The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean Before Storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted