Wall Mounted Dry Erase Boards with Music Staff
Our Opti-Print music staff dry erase boards with permanent music staffs will be the best music staff boards that you have ever used.
We create these wonderful, magnetic music staff dry erase boards with our exclusive Opti-Print method. This includes our exclusive super clear dry erase writing surface that locks the image into the board, protecting it forever. Our music lines can't scratch off like cheaper painted lines or vinyl tape staff lines.
Each OptiMA music staff board comes with a complete set of installation hardware. The trim is a heavy gauge satin anodized aluminum trim and there is a full-length marker tray on every unit.
Made in the U.S.A. from start to finish and school purchase orders are always accepted.
|Product Code||Description||Shipping Method||Weight|
|GR-MS-HB-404||Magnetic 4' Tall x 4' Wide Full Music Staff Board||Truck||41 lbs.|
|GR-MS-HB-406||Magnetic 4' Tall x 6' Wide Full Music Staff Board||Truck||61 lbs.|
|GR-MS-HB-408||Magnetic 4' Tall x 8' Wide Full Music Staff Board||Truck||80 lbs.|
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on writing surface
- Three standard sizes: 4' x 4', 4' x 6' and 4' x 8'
- Sorry but no custom sizes available. However, we can modify the design or add a school logo for a one-time set up fee.
- Magnetic receptive - You can use magnetic accessories with these units.
- 5 sets of music lines.
- The lines are a bold 1/16" thick and spaced 15/16" apart.
- 5" between each set of music staffs and there is a 3" border at the top and bottom of the boards.
- 1" wide face satin anodized aluminum trim on three sides.
- Full-length extra deep aluminum marker tray with protective rounded end caps for added safety.
- All standard sizes must ship by truck due to size.
- Normal lead-time is normally 3-5 business days to ship plus transit time.
- School purchase orders accepted.
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean Your OptiMA Music Staff Board.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your board.
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase or Damp Erase Marker.
- Wipe Your Board Clean at the End of Each Day.