11x17 Double Sided Piano Keyboard Boards
LargePiano keyboard lap boards from OptiMA™. Large, double sided individual, dry erase student lap boards with music staff lines and a piano keyboard imprint.
What an excellent instructional tool for teaching students how to read music and keyboard notes. Now the instructor can write the actual musical notes on the top set of staff lines, write the corresponding letter codes on the second set of lines and label the keys on the keyboard.
The boards are approximately 11" tall x 17" wide x 1/8" thick. The edges are smooth and the corners are slightly rounded.
Double Sided. One side is plain white and the other side has an imprint of a keyboard and music staff lines. The music staff lines are 1/32" thick and they are spaced 3/8" apart. There is a 1/2" space at the top and bottom of the two music staff sets and there is 1" between the two sets. The white keys are 1" wide and 5.5" tall while the black keys are only 1/2" wide and 2.75" tall.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners. Use dry erase markers with these boards. If you use wet erase markers, just wipe it clean with a damp cloth after each use and within 24 hours. 11" x 17" music staff hand held lap boards. Double-sided lap boards with four sets of music staff lines printed on one side of the board and the reverse side is plain white.
These boards have a high quality dry erase surface and are built using sturdy 1/8 inch hardboard with radius corners and bull-nose edges.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
We recommend using only dry erase markers with these boards. If it is necessary to use wet erase markers, erase clean with a damp cloth within 24 hours.
|Product Code||Description||Shipping Method||Weight|
|GR-LB-LG-PIANO||11" x 17" Double Sided Keyboard Lap Board
Keyboard Print on 1 Side Only
- Double Sided: Print On 1 Side / Plain White On Reverse
- Both Sides Are Dry Erase
- 2 Sets Of Music Staff Lines
- 5 Music Lines Per Set
- Medium Density Fiberboard Material Used Is Over 95% Recycled Materials
- Rounded Corners For Added Safety
- Smooth Bull-Nosed Edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed With Eco-Solvent Inks
- With Proper Care, Clear Coating Should Last For Years Of Use
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Rough Brown Or White Hand Towels May Scratch The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean Before Storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted