Non-Magnetic Dry Erase Safety Track Boards
Simple to use, economy safety tracking boards for any workplace. The English version of our non-magnetic receptive safety tracking board allows you to track the number of days without an incident in your facility or perhaps only in your particular department. You can also keep track of your record number of days without an incident promoting team effort and cooperation.
There are two board sizes available. There is the smaller 18" tall x 24" wide or a slightly larger 24" tall x 36" wide. They are both trimmed with a nice satin anodized aluminum trim and have a full-length marker tray and simple to use eyelet installation hardware mounted on the back of the board.
You can opt to use either a damp erase marker which wipes clean only with a damp cloth or use a dry erase marker. Both will work fine but it is important to note that your new safety tracking board will last much longer if you use a soft cloth to erase the board when need be. A soft cloth will ensure that your not unnecessarily scratching the writing surface of the board. We recommend picking up one of our Opti-Wipe™ dry erase cleaning cloths in conjunction with your safety board.
|Size Options||Shipping Method||Shipping|
|GR-SMA-1824||18" T x 24" W||UPS||10 lbs||$39.95|
|GR-SMA-203||24" T x 36" W||UPS||22 lbs||$59.95|
- English Version
- Size Options: 18" x 24" and 24" x 36".
- Non-Magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface.
- Track "Days without an Incident" and "Previous Record".
- Satin anodized aluminum trim.
- Full-length marker tray.
- Accepts either damp erase or dry erase markers – sold separately
- Ships with installation hardware attached to back of boards.
- Ships via UPS – Dimensional Weights May Apply
- This design can be customized – contact customer service for assistance
- Also available in a Spanish version
- Made in U.S.A.
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean Your Safety Board.
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Microfiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new boards