Magnetic Receptive Dry Erase Maps
How to Order
For detailed ordering and file setup instructions, please see this page.
Custom printed magnetic dry erase maps from OptiMA™ . We can custom print any type of map; state, county, town, regional, military, government, private or public onto a magnetic receptive dry erase board that you'll be able to use for years to come.
Our custom printed maps are used by emergency management, facilities, safety managers, fire departments, local and state police and so many others. What a great way to see first hand what you're managing and all in a dry erase and magnetic format.
Our custom printed dry erase maps are made with our exclusive Opti-Print™ method which means that the print is completely protected under our own unsurpassed clear dry erase writing surface and it will never scratch or flake off like screen prints can. The writing surface will erase clean for years to come with proper care.
All custom printed dry erase maps are made in the U.S.A. and of course custom sizes are available through customer service. Each board has a heavy gauge satin anodized aluminum trim and the dry erase writing surface is magnetic receptive meaning that you can use magnets and magnetic accessories and there is a full-length marker tray. Installation hardware is included as well.
|GR-HBP-304||32" Tall x 45" Wide||UPS||37 lbs||$199.95|
|GR-HBP-403||45" Tall x 32" Wide||UPS||37 lbs||$199.95|
|GR-HBP-404||4' Tall x 4' Wide||Truck||41 lbs||$275.00|
|GR-HBP-405||4' Tall x 5' Wide||Truck||52 lbs||$325.00|
|GR-HBP-406||4' Tall x 6' Wide||Truck||61 lbs||$375.00|
|GR-HBP-408||4' Tall x 8' Wide||Truck||80 lbs||$475.00|
- Product Features:
- Magnetic Receptive - You can use magnets with these boards.
- Can use either damp erase or dry erase markers
- Satin anodized aluminum trim.
- Full-length aluminum marker tray
- Installation hardware included
- We've included the art and set up fees on the sizes shown.
- Custom sizes available through customer service
- Color or Black & White - Same Price
- No minimum run quantities
- 5 Year Total Erase Warranty
- Use soft clean cloth to erase. We recommend Opti-Wipes™ Microfiber cleaning cloths.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponge or bristle erasers on the writing surface. Damage may occur.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick turn-around time. Usually less than 2 weeks.
- Custom Printed Boards cannot be returned
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.
There is a one-time $25.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 32" x 45.5" or smaller.
There is a one-time $50.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 4' x 4' or larger.