Dry Erase Sport Boards on Wheels
OptiMA™ dry erase sport boards on wheels. Fully portable and reversible dry erase boards with a sport field or court print on one side and dry erase writing surface on the reverse side. These boards are 4' x 6' and the dry-erase surface is magnetic receptive steel.
- Special Volume Discounts:
- Order 2 Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 10% Discount on those units
- Units must be the same print and shipping to the same location to get the discount
- Contact customer service if you need assistance
Select from basketball, football or ice hockey but of course we can customize this board for any sport you need or add any other custom design you want as well including school or team logos, special columns, headings, etc. There is a small one-time art fee for custom boards and customer service will be happy to help you with that.
Take the strategy and planning with you out onto the field or the court with OptiMA™ dry erase sport boards on wheels. All made in the U.S.A.
|GR-RA-46S-BB||Basketball Print - One Side||UPS||85 lbs||$1,095.95|
|GR-RA-46S-FB||Football Field Print - One Side||UPS||85 lbs||$1,095.95|
|GR-RA-46S-IH||Ice Hockey Print - One Side||UPS||85 lbs||$1,095.95|
- 4' x 6' Portable Dry Erase Sport Boards
- Full reversible
- Sport Prints Available: BB Basketball, FB Football, IH Ice Hockey
- Custom Prints available through customer service
- Dry Erase Sport print is on one side of the board
- Both sides are magnetic receptive – you can use magnets and magnetic accessories
- Four heavy duty casters – two locking and two free-wheeling
- Sturdy aluminum frame assembles in minutes – all tools included
- Double locking mechanism keeps board in place while in use
- Full-length marker tray
- Normal lead-time is 5-7 working days to leave our factory, add transit time to your location
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.