Dry Erase Penmanship Board
Dry erase penmanship boards from OptiMA. An economy non-magnetic printed dry erase board that helps students practice and develop handwriting skills.
Full sized 4' x 6' and a larger 4' x 8' dry erase board comes with the installation hardware, a heavy duty, satin anodized aluminum trim and a full-length marker tray.
There are five 4" tall sets of manuscript lines on each board. The dashed line is centered in the 4" set and there is a 2" space between each set for letters that require a line below the set like "p" or "q". The manuscript lines are colored in a nice blue and red to help your students see them easier and every print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
These units are not magnetic so you won't be able to use any magnets or magnetic accessories but we can build you a magnet board if you really need one. Just contact customer service for assistance.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-MA-PMS-406||4' x 6' Penmanship Board||Truck*||45 lbs.|
|GR-MA-PMS-408||4' x 8' Penmanship Board||Truck*||55 lbs.|
- Ship by Truck – too large to ship by UPS
- Ship from Massachusetts
- Available in 4' x 6' and 4' x 8'.
- Non-magnetic dry erase writing surface.
- 5 Sets of manuscript lines.
- Top and bottom lines are blue / dashed line is red.
- Each set is 4" Tall – The red dashed line is centered at 2"
- Aluminum trim and full-length marker tray. Installation hardware included.
- Normally ships in 3-5 business days by truck.
- School purchase orders accepted.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.