Dry Erase Manuscript Magnet
OptiMA™ roll up dry erase manuscript magnet. We all know that classrooms are getting smaller while class sizes grow larger. This can really put your dry erase board space at a premium. If that's the case do you really want to permanently give up a whole section of your whiteboard for manuscript lines? Of course you don't. That's why we created our roll up dry erase manuscript magnets.
Now when it's time for the spelling or penmanship lesson you can go to your supply closet and take out your dry erase manuscript magnet and adhere it right onto your magnetic classroom whiteboard. When you're done, simply clean it and roll it back up with the print facing out and place it back into the corrugated tube that it ships in.
42" tall dry erase magnetic sheets with blue lines and red dashed lines in the center available in three lengths of 44.5", 68.5" and 92.5". There is a soft blue line at the top and bottom of each manuscript set with a red dashed line directly in the center of the two blue lines. There is a gap or space between each set of manuscript lines to accommodate lower case letters such a "p" that go down below the line. Each manuscript magnet ships with a black dry erase marker and one of our exclusive Opti-Wipe™ dry erase wipers and polishing cloths.
The dry erase manuscript magnets are printed in the U.S.A. and ship by UPS in about 3-5 business days. School purchase orders are always accepted.
|GR-PMS-MAG-404||45 1/4" Tall x 45 1/4" Wide||UPS||12 lbs||$99.95|
|GR-PMS-MAG-406||45 1/4" Tall x 68 1/2" Wide||UPS||15 lbs||$139.95|
|GR-PMS-MAG-408||45 1/4" Tall x 92 1/2" Wide||UPS||18 lbs||$159.95|
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Full sized heavy duty magnetic sheet will stick to any magnetic classroom whiteboard or any steel surface.
- Four sets of manuscript lines.
- Soft Blue lines at the top and bottom and a red dashed line in the center
- Gap between each set to accommodate lower case letters that go below the bottom line
- Print is covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface.
- Ships with a Black dry erase marker and a Opti-Wipe™ wiping cloth.
- Always wipe clean before storage.
- Roll up with print facing out for storage.
- Heavy duty UPS shipping tube can be reused for storage.
- Three Stock Sizes: 42" x 44.5", 42" x 68.5" and 42" x 92.5".
- Normal lead-time is about 3-5 business days
- School purchase orders accepted
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.