OptiMA™ OptiPrint® Dry Erase Ice Hockey Board - Magnetic
Our larger wall mounted ice hockey dry erase board is perfect for any locker room. A more economical non-magnetic hockey board compared to our magnetic option. We found that a lot of coaches don't want to use magnetic accessories and they don't want to pay the higher price for a magnetic receptive board? The nice part is that these non-magnetic versions have the exact same image and the exact same awesome dry erase writing surface as the more expensive magnetic board. You just can't use any magnets.
Board shows an image of a full sized ice hockey rink designed to scale along with a section to list your players and their position. There is also a good sized notes section with a slight blue background. Use either damp erase or dry erase markers and this design can be customized to your specifications through customer service.
|Model Number||Product Description||Shipping
|GR-ICE-304-MA||32" x 45.5" Non-Magnetic
Wall Mounted Ice Hockey Board
- *Ships UPS – Dimensional Weights May Apply
- This item can be customized to your specifications
- Product Features:
- Code: GR-ICE-304-MA
- Board Size: 32" Tall x 45.5" Wide
- Non-Magnetic receptive - Can't use magnets
- Aluminum trim with full-length marker tray.
- Eye Hook installation hardware included.
- 5 year limited warranty
- Ships by UPS in about 5 working days.
- Weighs approximately 15 pounds.
- Can be customized with your team logo for a small additional charge.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Also available in a Magnetic Format
- Other Features:
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new hockey boards
- Always use a quality ery erase marker and wipe the board clean when you're finished for the day.