Custom Printed Non-Magnetic Dry Erase Boards
How to Order
For detailed ordering and file setup instructions, please see this page.
These are non-magnetic receptive custom printed dry erase boards from OptiMA Inc. Sometimes you don't need your board to be magnetic receptive and you don't plan on using any type of magnetic accessories so why pay the added cost for a magnetic board?
Our non-magnetic custom printed dry erase boards are created using the same Opti-Print method as our magnetic boards and are every bit as good. The only difference is that they won't hold a magnet.
Height x Width
|GR-MA-1824||Non-Magnetic 18" Tall x 24" W
|GR-MA-2418||Non-Magnetic 24" Tall x 18" W||$25||UPS*|
|GR-MA-203||Non-Magnetic 24" Tall x 36" W
|GR-MA-302||Non-Magnetic 36" Tall x 24" W||$25||UPS*|
|GR-MA-304||Non-Magnetic 32" Tall x 45.5" W (3x4)||$25||UPS*|
|GR-MA-403||Non-Magnetic 45.5" Tall x 32" W (4x3)||$25||UPS*|
|GR-MA-404||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 4' W||$50||Truck|
|GR-MA-405||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 5' W||$50||Truck|
|GR-MA-406||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 6' W||$50||Truck|
|GR-MA-408||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 8' W||$50||Truck|
- *Ships UPS - Dimensional Weights Apply. May be more economical to ship by Truck with larger volume orders.
- **No Tray Units also available. Add suffix of -NT to product codes above.
- 5-year Total Erase guarantee on the writing surface.
- Non-magnetic dry erase writing surface. You can not use magnetic accessories with this board.
- We create a proof for each custom printed unit.
- Lead-time for board proofs is 2-3 business days from receipt of acceptable artwork.
- Finished product ships in 7-10 working days after we receive signed and accepted proof.
- Available with or without marker tray
- There is a one-time setup fee for each different design. Artwork is kept on file for a period of one year.
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.
There is a one-time $25.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 32" x 45.5" or smaller.
There is a one-time $50.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 4' x 4' or larger.
I knew the layout and had to make a few adjustments to the artwork to fit the print ar
ea, MyWhiteBoards were very easy to work with me and walked us through everything.
The graphics I sent turned out exactly how I wanted on the final product, and the product itself was extremely high quality. Customer service was very friendly.
I absolutely 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for a custom whiteboard!
The turnaround time was fantastic. We'll definitely be using them again.