Custom Printed Dry Erase Boards Non-Magnetic
How to Order
For detailed ordering and file setup instructions, please see this page.
These are non-magnetic receptive custom printed dry erase boards from OptiMA™ Inc. Sometimes you don't need your board to be magnetic receptive and you don't plan on using any type of magnetic accessories so why pay the added cost for a magnetic board?
Our non-magnetic custom printed dry erase boards are created using the same OptiPrint® method as our magnetic boards and are every bit as good. The only difference is that they won't hold a magnet.
|Choose Size||Shipping Method||Shipping|
|GR-MA-1824||18" Tall x 24" Wide||UPS||10 lbs||$79.01|
|GR-MA-2418||24" Tall x 18" Wide||UPS||10 lbs||$79.01|
|GR-MA-203||24" Tall x 36" Wide||UPS||18 lbs||$119.81|
|GR-MA-302||36" Tall x 24" Wide||UPS||18 lbs||$116.41|
|GR-MA-304||32" Tall x 45.5" Wide||UPS||15 lbs||$157.21|
|GR-MA-403||45.5" Tall x 32" Wide||UPS||15 lbs||$157.21|
|GR-MA-404||4' Tall x 4' Wide||Truck||35 lbs||$334.01|
|GR-MA-405||4' Tall x 5' Wide||Truck||40 lbs||$390.11|
|GR-MA-406||4' Tall x 6' Wide||Truck||45 lbs||$427.51|
|GR-MA-408||4' Tall x 8' Wide||Truck||55 lbs||$536.31|
|GR-MA-1824-NT||18" Tall x 24" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||10 lbs||$79.01|
|GR-MA-2418-NT||24" Tall x 18" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||10 lbs||$79.01|
|GR-MA-203-NT||24" Tall x 36" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||18 lbs||$119.81|
|GR-MA-302-NT||36" Tall x 24" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||18 lbs||$116.41|
|GR-MA-304-NT||32" Tall x 45.5" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||15 lbs||$157.21|
|GR-MA-403-NT||45.5" Tall x 32" Wide - No Marker Tray||UPS||15 lbs||$157.21|
- Product Features:
- 5-year Total Erase guarantee on the writing surface.
- Non-magnetic dry erase writing surface. You can not use magnetic accessories with this board.
- We create a proof for each custom printed unit.
- Lead-time for board proofs is 2-3 business days from receipt of acceptable artwork.
- Finished product ships in 7-10 working days after we receive signed and accepted proof.
- Available with or without marker tray
- There is a one-time setup fee for each different design. Artwork is kept on file for a period of one year.
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.
There is a one-time $25.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 32" x 45.5" or smaller.
There is a one-time $50.00 set up fee for each different design on boards 4' x 4' or larger.
I knew the layout and had to make a few adjustments to the artwork to fit the print ar
ea, MyWhiteBoards were very easy to work with me and walked us through everything.
The graphics I sent turned out exactly how I wanted on the final product, and the product itself was extremely high quality. Customer service was very friendly.
I absolutely 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for a custom whiteboard!
The turnaround time was fantastic. We'll definitely be using them again.