Custom Printed Student Lap Boards
How to Order
For detailed ordering and file setup instructions, please see this page.
Custom printed lap boards from OptiMA. Now you can custom print your lap boards with whatever kind of message, image, logo, text or instructions that you want. Black and white or full-color, doesn't matter both are the same affordable price.
Individual student lap boards are small handheld dry erase boards that are portable, easy to use and make interaction really simple and fun.
The boards come in two sizes of 9" x 12" or a larger 11" x 17" and you have the option of placing your custom print on either one side of the lap board or put a print on both sides. If you select to add a print to only one side of the board your lapboard will still be double-sided because the other side will be a plain white dry erase writing surface.
Custom printed lap boards have a small minimum order of 8 units per custom print and per board size. All of the lap boards are made and printed in the U.S. There is a one-time $10.00 set up fee for each different design on any lap board 11" x 17" and smaller. We keep your artwork on file for a period of one year.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners, nor is it recommended to use damp / wet erase markers with these boards. If it is necessary to use wet erase markers, erase clean with a damp cloth within 24 hours.
(Height x Width)
|GR-LB-CUS||9" x 12" Lap Board||Print on One Side – Plain White on Reverse||UPS|
|GR-LB-CUS-DS||9" x 12" Lap Board||Dry Erase Print on Both Sides||UPS|
|GR-LB-CUS-LG||11" x 17" Lap Board||Print on One Side – Plain White on Reverse||UPS|
|GR-LB-CUS-LG-DS||11" x 17" Lap Board||Dry Erase Print on Both Sides||UPS|
- Sizes: Approximately 9" x 12" or 11" x 17"
- Select custom print on one side or two sides
- Single print option will have second side of plain white dry erase
- Can use either damp erase or dry erase markers
- Color or Black & White - Same Price
- Minimum Order of 12 / Print and/or Size
- Use soft clean cloth to erase. We recommend Opti-Wipes™ Microfiber cleaning cloths.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponge or bristle erasers on the writing surface. Damage may occur.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick turn-around time. Usually less than 2 weeks.
- Custom Printed Boards cannot be returned
Best File Options:For Graphics, Images, Logos etc.
- .ai (adobe illustrator)
Other File Options, Non-Vector
- .jpg - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
- .tif - Usually acceptable if high resolution files.
Important! If these files contain any logos/graphics they should be sent in a separate file. (See above.)
For Floor Plans, Schematics and Maps.
- Vector files (see above)
- .dwg (Cad files )
- Letter Head
- Hand drawn
- Licensed or Copyrighted files, images or designs that you do not legally own or have written permission to use.
Sending Your Art File: You can email your art file at this address: Send Artwork.
There is a one-time $10.00 set up fee for each different design on any lapboard 12" x 18" and smaller.
Overall product looks great, and does exactly what is advertised! Customer service and communication has been a fantastic experience, and the boards themselves have already, in a short time, become invaluable as a tool (Every other instructor I've shown them to wants to buy them off me on the spot!)
Great product, great service. Highly recommended.