We make things very simple for you at OptiMA and we don't price gouge you with expensive artwork and set up fees.
It doesn't matter how many lines or graphics you have or even how many colors you need, the set up fees are the same. It only depends upon the size of the print that you're working with. There is a separate artwork fee for each file created.
For prints 48" x 48" (4 x 4) or larger we charge a $50.00 artwork set up fee and for orders with prints 32" x 45.5", the size of our 3 x 4 boards, or smaller the artwork fees drop to only $25.00.
Lap boards with custom prints have a $10.00 charge for each print file created.
Additional fees may apply if (3) three or more revisions or changes are made to the original proof. We will keep your proof on file for a period of one year.
Submitting your artwork: Once you've determined that you wish to place an order we will need your art file. You can email your art file by clicking on this link: Send Artwork. The link will automatically open up an email in a separate window. Once we receive the files your account manager will contact you and charge your credit card at this time for the art work and set up fees only!
We do not charge you for your order until you are fully satisfied with your PDF proofs and color samples. This process can only completed by you. You will sign off on both the PDF proof and color samples. At that time your account manager will complete your order and bill your credit for the rest of the order.
We have included a section on acceptable file formats that you should review before sending your file or files.
What do I get for my art work & set up fee?
- You will be assigned an account manager if not already working with one.
- Your files will be manipulated by our art department to work with our software to create an Opti-Prints.
- A PDF proof will be created showing the exact design.
- Files are sent to our production team where a color sample* of the actual dry erase surface is created.
- Color samples may not be sent for black and white line prints.
- A copy of the estimate, the PDF proof and the color sample is then sent to you by UPS ground for your approval.
- You can make up to 3 revisions at no additional charge. More than 3 may require an additional charge*.