4' x 8' Magnetic Boards with Horizontal Lines
Large 4' tall x 8' wide magnetic dry erase boards with permanent horizontal lines spaced at either 1" or 2" apart. In addition you can select if you want the rows to all be solid white or if you want every other row slightly shaded or variegated.
Want to create your own custom grid boards or column width? Use these 4 x 8 lined boards and our colored vinyl chart tape to do just that. You get to determine how wide each column is by using our vinyl chart tapes which are sold separately to create the vertical lines for the columns.
Each magnetic receptive unit has a really nice satin anodized aluminum trim and a deep full length marker tray with rounded corners. Each unit ships with installation hardware included.
- Special Volume Discounts:
- Order 2-4 Units of the Same Size and get an additional 7.5% Discount on those units
- Order 5-9 Units of the Same Size and get an additional 10% Discount on those units
- Order 10-24 Units of the Same Size and get an additional 12.5% Discount on those units
- Order 25 or more Units of the Same Size and get an additional 15% Discount on those units
- Units must be the same size and shipping to the same location to get the discount
|Row Options||Shipping Method||Shipping|
|Row Height: 1" Tall Horizontal Row|
|GR-HB408-HL-1||Solid White 1" Tall Rows||Truck||80 lbs||$776.01|
|GR-HB408-HL-1V||Colored Variegated 1" Rows||Truck||80 lbs||$776.01|
|Row Height: 2" Tall Horizontal Row|
|GR-HB408-HL-2||Solid White 2" Tall Rows||Truck||80 lbs||$776.01|
|GR-HB408-HL-2V||Colored Variegated 2" Rows||Truck||80 lbs||$776.01|
- 4' x 8' Horizontal Lined Boards
- Available with either 1" or 2" tall rows
- Order either solid white rows or variegated rows. Variegated means that every other row is slightly shaded.
- Exclusive OptiMA dry erase writing surface
- Boards are magnetic receptive so you can use magnets and magnetic accessories
- Heavy gauge Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Coordinating full-length marker tray.
- Overall Board thickness: ¼ "
- Ships by Truck
- Installation hardware Included.
- Design can be customized – contact customer service for details
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-fiber wipers for best results.