OptiMA™ Magnetic Board 2' x 3' with Lines
2' tall x 3' wide magnetic dry erase boards with horizontal lines spaced at either 1" or 2" apart. Create your own custom grid boards and columns using these 2 x 3 horizontal lined boards and our colored vinyl chart tapes which is sold separately. The chart tape lets you determine how wide each column will be and then change it later on if needed.
- Special Volume Discounts:
- Order 2 Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 5% Discount on those units
- Order 4 or more Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 10% Discount on those units
- Order 6 or more Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 15% Discount on those units
- Units must be the same size and shipping to the same location to get the discount
- Contact customer service if you need assistance
Custom sizes available upon request. Also available in an economy non-magnetic format. Please contact customer service for a quote. Call us toll free at 877-393-0111.
|Row Options||Shipping Method||Shipping|
|Row Height: 1" Tall Horizontal Row|
|GR-HB203-HL-1||Solid White 1" Rows||UPS||22 lbs||$100.76|
|GR-HB203-HL-1V||Variegated 1" Rows||UPS||22 lbs||$100.76|
|Row Height: 2" Tall Horizontal Row|
|GR-HB203-HL-2||Solid White 2" Rows||UPS||22 lbs||$100.76|
|GR-HB203-HL-2V||Variegated 2" Rows||UPS||22 lbs||$100.76|
- 24" x 36" Horizontal Lined Boards
- Available with either 1" or 2" tall rows
- Order either solid white rows or variegated rows. Variegated means that every other row is slightly shaded.
- Exclusive OptiMA dry erase writing surface
- Boards are magnetic receptive so you can use magnets and magnetic accessories
- Heavy gauge Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Coordinating full-length marker tray.
- Overall Board thickness: ¼ "
- Ships by UPS – UPS Dimensional Weights Apply
- Installation hardware Included.
- Lead-Time: 3-5 Business Days
- Design can be customized – contact customer service for details
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-fiber wipers for best results.