OptiMA™ Non-Magnetic One Month Dry Erase Calendar
Economical one month dry erase calendar from OptiMA™ with an economical non-magnetic receptive dry erase writing surface.
These one month dry erase calendars have the exact same dry erase writing surface as our more expensive units. There is one difference. These economical calendars will not accept a magnet!
- Special Volume Discounts:
- Order 2-4 Units of the Same Size and get an additional 7.5% Discount on those units
- Order 5-9 Units of the Same Size and get an additional 10% Discount on those units
- Order 10-24 Units of the Same Size and get an additional 12.5% Discount on those units
- Order 25 or more Units of the Same Size and get an additional 15% Discount on those units
- Units must be the same size and shipping to the same location to get the discount
|GR-C-MA30-203||24" Tall x 36" W||UPS||22 lbs||$108.76|
|GR-C-MA30-304||32" Tall x 45.5" W||UPS||37 lbs||$146.16|
|GR-C-MA30-406||4' Tall x 6' W||Truck||45 lbs||$390.11|
|GR-C-MA30-408||4' Tall x 8' W||Truck||55 lbs||$491.26|
- Accepts either damp or dry erase markers.
- Non-magnetic receptive - can't use magnetic accessories.
- Aluminum trim with full-length marker tray.
- Ships with installation hardware.
- Each day box is lined with gray horizontal lines .5" apart.
- Ships in about 3-5 working days.
- Manufactured in U.S.A. in Massachusetts
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.