X/Y Grid Lap Board Classroom Kit
OptiMA X/Y grid lap board classroom kit comes with a dozen of our 9 x 12 double sided XY grid lap boards, non-toxic markers and microfiber wipers that clean and polish your lap boards.
Everything that you need for your next lesson plan included in one box these lap board kits are perfect for small study groups to work together and actively participate in class.
The 9" x 12" lap boards are printed with a Cartesian graph on one side and have a plain white dry erase writing surface on the reverse side.
The markers are non-toxic with a fine tip and secure snap clip marker cover. There is also a peel-n-stick marker clip included that you can choose to attach to the lap board for marker storage. These fine point markers work great with our lap boards but any good quality damp or dry erase markers will work.
The lap boards and markers are made in the U.S.A. and the kits ship from our factory in Massachusetts.
|GR-LB-KIT-XY||9" x 12" Double Sided XY Grid Board Kit||3-5 Business Days|
- 12 Each Double Sided X/Y Grid Boards
- 12 Each Black Opti-Wipe™ Micro-fiber Wipers
- 12 Each Black Fine Point Markers
- 12 Each Optional Marker Clips with Peel-n-stick backing
- Ships in one box via UPS
- Actual Board Size: 8 15/16" x 11 13/16"
- Double Sided: Print on 1 Side / Plain White on Reverse
- Both Sides are Dry Erase
- Gray Grid is Roughly 3/4" x 3/4" and 1/8" thick.
- X and Y Grid is a bold black line 1/8" thick.
- 10 Blocks High x 14 Blocks Wide; 140 Blocks Total
- Each Quadrant has 35 Blocks, 5 Blocks High x 7 Blocks Wide
- Rounded corners for added safety
- Smooth Bull-nosed edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed with eco-solvent inks
- Printed surface will not peel off or flake
- Clear coating will not peel off without excessive effort
- With proper care, clear coating should last for years of use
- Markers are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D-4236
- Lap Boards and Markers are made in the U.S.A.
- Opti-Wipes™ are manufactured in China
- School purchase orders accepted
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship from factory in MA
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage