Roll Up Dry Erase Safety Tracking Magnet Kit
24" x 36" roll up dry erase safety tracking magnet kit from OptiMA. A heavy duty printed magnetic sheet with our exclusive dry erase writing surface that tracks the number of days since your last industrial accident along with your record number of safe days on the plant floor.
The heavy gauge magnetic sheet will stick securely to any smooth steel or magnetic receptive surface and each tracking kit ships complete with a set of four assorted color dry erase markers, magnetic marker rings and one of our Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning and polishing cloths. The magnetic marker rings slip around the marker and have a small built in magnet so you can stick the markers right onto your new safety tracking magnet. Use the different colored markers to color code your safety tracking calendar how ever you wish. For example you might want to use the color green to show a day free from incident, red to indicate an incident and blue to indicate a close-call or non-recorded incident such as a minor cut or abrasion.
Made in the U.S.A. and shipped by UPS from our plant in Shrewsbury, MA. This item can be customized to suit your specific needs or designs too.
|Model Number||Product Description||Shipping
|GR-SMAG-203||24" x 36" Roll Up
Safety Board Magnet Kit
- Size Options: 24" x 36"
- Roll Up Dry Erase Printed Magnet with a Dry erase writing surface.
- Sticks to any smooth steel or magnetic receptive surface
- Track "Days without an Incident" and "Previous Record".
- Accepts either damp erase or dry erase markers
- Ships with a set of 4 chisel point dry erase markers; red, blue, black and green.
- Ships with a set of 4 magnetic marker rings and a micro-fiber wiper
- Ships via UPS in about 2-3 working days.
- This design can be customized – contact customer service for assistance
- Made in U.S.A. with some imported materials
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean Your Safety Tracking Magnet.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new dry erase magnet.
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker.