30 Day Opti-Print™ Calendars
Our Opti-Print™ dry erase wall covering is now available with one month calendar prints! These unframed marker board calendars feature an easy peel and stick backing. Simply unroll your new Opti-Print™ and stick to your wall for an excellent white board planning calendar at a very affordable price.
These calendars are available in a standard 2' x 3' and jumbo 3' x 4' sizes.
Don't pay the extra cost for a dry erase board that has to ship by truck. Our Opti-Print™ Calendars come in two popular sizes and will work with any standard dry erase or damp erase markers!
The individual day boxes on these calendars contain ghosted gray lines to aide you in writing multiple lines of appointments on your especially busy days. Don't need the lines? Don't worry they are light enough to write over without being distracting.
Apply your Opti-Print™ Calendar to any smooth painted surface or apply directly to any existing dry erase board or chalk board surface. This is the perfect solution for offices, homes and schools!
Custom sizes available upon request. Please contact customer service for a quote. Call us toll free at 877-393-0111
|Model Number||Height x Width||Weight||Ships|
|GR-C-V30-203||2' x 3' One Month Calendar Decal||3 lbs.||UPS|
|GR-C-V30-304||3' x 4' One Month Calendar Decal||4 lbs.||UPS|
- Two Sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 4'
- Easy peel-n-stick application.
- Custom sizes available through customer service
- Ships by UPS Rolled in a heavy duty shipping tube.
- 3-5 working days to ship from the factory.
- Five Year Limited Warranty on the writing surface!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Individual day boxes are roughly 3½" x 4½"
- Individual date box are roughly .7" x .7"
- Day box ghost line height is roughly .5"
- Individual day boxes are roughly 4.8" x 5.8"
- Individual date boxed are roughly .7" x .7"
- Day box ghost line spacing is roughly .6"
- 8 spaces per day.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Kits for best results.