Artist Series Magnetic Dry Erase Calendars
Our new artist series calendars are a 18" x 22" dry erase calendar magnet that come with your choice of four natures designs exclusive to OptiMA. Photos include: Sailboats on Bass River or Woodland Stream by Doug Klim and Spring Flowers or Rocky Ledge Grand Canyon by Heather Durand.
The are backed by heavy duty 20 mil magnet stock that will stick to any magnetic receptive surface like many refrigerators, filing cabinets or magnetic whiteboard. All magnets are created with our very own Opti-Print™ dry erase surface which means it has the same great photorealistic high resolution color graphics and premium dry erase surface. This means that your beautiful dry erase board will erase clean for many years to come.
Included with each calendar is a black fine point dry erase marker with a magnetic clip and a 12" x 12" black Opti-Wipe™ microfiber wiper cloth.
|Model Number||Magnet Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-C-ART-BT||18" H x 22" W||Sailboats on Bass River||UPS*|
|GR-C-ART-CN||18" H x 22" W||Grand Canyon||UPS*|
|GR-C-ART-WS||18" H x 22" W||Woodland Stream||UPS*|
|GR-C-ART-SF||18" H x 22" W||Spring Flowers||UPS*|
*UPS Dimensional Weights May Apply
- 18" Tall X 22" Wide Printed Magnet
- Five Weeks
- Awesome Dry Erase Writing Surface
- Highly Resistant To Ghosting
- Strong 20 Ml Thick Magnetic Stock
- Each Day Box Is 2.75" High x 2.75" Wide
- Ships By UPS In About 2 - 3 Days
- Made In The U.S.A.
- One Black Fine Point Dry Erase Marker
- Magnetic Marker Clip
- 12" x 12" Black Opti-Wipe™ Cleaning & Polishing Cloth
- Please note that all measurements are approximate
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.