Large Dry Erase XY Axis Grid Boards
Large dry erase XY axis board with X/Y axis printed on the left hand side and a plain white dry erase writing surface on the right side of the board that can be used for writing equations, etc.
Wall mounted, aluminum framed X Y Axis boards are 4' tall x 8' long and come with a full-length aluminum marker tray. The X and Y axis print takes up approximately one half of the board and is located on the left side of the unit.
The right hand side of the board is a plain white dry erase writing surface but there is nothing plain about these boards.
You have the option of selecting either a magnetic or a non-magnetic format for your x/y axis board. The magnetic format will accept magnets and other magnetic accessories while the non-magnetic format is simply a dry erase board and you can not use any type of magnets with it.
Both the magnetic and the non-magnet boards have exactly the same quality dry erase writing surface which is unique since most printed non-magnetic boards are usually made with an inferior Melamine writing surface but that is not the case here. Both of our X/Y grid boards are made with our exclusive Opti-Print™ method so you won't notice any difference other than the magnets.
Made in the U.S.A. and shipped with installation hardware included. School purchase orders accepted.
|GR-GC-408-MA||4' Tall x 8' Wide Non-Magnet||55 Lbs. Each||Truck|
|GR-GC-408-HB||4' Tall x 8' Wide Magnet Receptive||80 Lbs. Each||Truck|
- Overall Size: 4' Tall x 8' Wide
- Available In A Magnetic Receptive (HB) Or Non-Magnetic (MA) Format
- Grid Is Approximately 1" Square
- Grid Line Thickness Of 1/32"
- X & Y Axis Lines Are Bold Black And 1/8" Thick.
- There Are 22 Squares Across And 22 Squares Down In Each Quadrant For A Total Of 484 Squares
- XY Grid is located on the left side of the board
- Right side of the board is a plain white dry erase writing surface
- Custom Prints Are Available For A Small Artwork Fee. Contact Customer Service For Assistance.
- Magnetic Board Weighs Approximately 80 Lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board Weighs Approximately 55 Lbs.
- Standard Installation Hardware Included.
- Normal Lead-Time Is 3-5 Business Days To Ship
- Ship By Truck - Too Large For UPS
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Note That Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth.
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean After Use.