OptiMA™ Individual Student Lap Boards
OptiMA™ individual student lap boards sold blank without any dry erase prints applied. These are the same lap board blanks we use to create our most popular printed double sided student lap boards.
- Special Volume Discounts:
- Order 2 Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 5% Discount on those units
- Order 4 or more Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 10% Discount on those units
- Order 6 or more Units of the Same Size and get an automatic 15% Discount on those units
- Units must be the same size and shipping to the same location to get the discount
- Singles Not Included
- Contact customer service if you need assistance
If you've used those cheaper imports without success, give our American made student lap boards a try. We promise that you won't be disappointed.
|Size: 9" x 12"|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB||9" x 12" - Single||UPS||0.5 lbs||$1.91|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-12||9" x 12" - 12 Pack||UPS||6 lbs||$22.95|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-CS||9" x 12" - 24 Pack||UPS||11 lbs||$45.90|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-48||9" x 12" - 48 Pack||UPS||21 lbs||$91.80|
|Size: 11" x 17"|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-LRG-01||11" x 17" Single Lapboard||UPS||0.95 lbs||$4.21|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-LRG-06||11" x 17" Pack of 6||UPS||6 lbs||$25.25|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-LRG-12||11" x 17" Pack of 12||UPS||12 lbs||$50.49|
|GR-OPTIMA-LB-LRG-24||11 x 17" Pack of 24||UPS||20.2 lbs||$100.98|
- Product Features:
- Stocked and shipped from our Massachusetts warehouse
- Approximate Size: 9" x 12" or 11" x 17"
- Both are 1/8" Thick hardboard material
- Dry erase writing surface on one side
- Pack Sizes for 9" x 12": Single, 12, 24 or 48 Boards / Case
- Pack Sizes for 11" x 17": Single, 12 or 24 Boards / Case
- Weight: 11 - 22 lbs. / Case
- Ships: UPS - However larger orders may ship cheaper by Truck
- Lead-time: Usually ships in 1-2 working days.
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-fiber cleaning cloths for best results.