Double Sided Handheld Ice Hockey Dry Erase Board
Dry erase Ice Hockey boards. The perfect tool for any hockey coach no matter if you're coaching Pee Wee, high school, college or professional.
12" x 18" x 1/8" sturdy dry erase boards with two hockey prints. The first side has a print of the entire hockey rink complete with goals, red lines, blue links and face off areas. The opposite side of the lap board has a blow up image of the end of the rink area only.
Both images are created with OptiMA Graphics exclusive Opti-Print method fully protecting them with an awesome dry erase writing surface will last season after season. Boards and prints will clean up nicely with simply a clean soft cloth.
Our double sided ice hockey boards work well with our OptiMA dry erase kits which are sold separately. Your board will work with either damp erase or dry erase markers.
This item can be customized. Contact customer service for details. Call us toll free at 877-393-0111.
|Model Number||Product Description||Shipping
|GR-LB-DS-IH||12" x 18" Double Sided Ice Hockey Lap Board||UPS||2 lbs.|
- Portable Dry Erase Ice Hockey Lap Board
- Overall Size: 12" X 18"
- Double Sided With Dry Erase Writing Surface On Both Sides
- Side One Shows Full Rink Layout
- Side Two Shows Image of the Red Zone and a Notes Section
- Non-Magnetic - You Can't Use Magnetic Accessories
- Can Be Written On With Damp Or Dry Erase Markers
- Easy To Store And Weighs Just Under 2 Pounds
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Ships Via UPS In 2-3 Business Days
- This Item Can Be Customized – Contact Customer Service for Details
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new lap boards
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Both Sides of Your Lap Board Clean Before Storing Away.