Ghost Grid Student Lap Board Kit
OptiMA ghost grid student lap board kit includes a dozen of our 9" x 12" double sided ghost grid lap boards, a dozen black fine tip markers and a 12" x 12" black Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning and polishing cloths. There are also a dozen marker clips with a peel-and-stick self-adhesive backing that can be adhered to each lap board if you want.
These are the same popular grid lap boards that we sell individually. One side has a 3/4" x 3/4" grid pattern printed under a clear dry erase writing surface while the reverse side of the lap board has a plain white dry erase writing surface.
We put everything you need into one convenient box at a significant discount versus having to purchase all of the components individually. Please note that we include a dozen black fine tip markers in the kit but any quality dry or damp erase markers will work just as well so when or if the markers that come with your kit expire you don't have to replace them.
The grid lap boards and markers are made in the U.S.A. while the Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber wipers are imported from China.
|GR-LB-KIT-G||9" x 12" Double Sided Ghost Grid Board Kit||3-5 Business Days|
- 12 Grid Lined Lap boards - 9" x 12"
- Double sided. Print on one side & white on the reverse.
- Grid pattern is 3/4" x 3/4"
- Print is permanent and will not rub off.
- Rounded corners and bull nosed edges.
- 12 Fine tip black dry erase markers.
- Markers are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D-4236
- 12 Optional peel-n-stick marker clips can be adhered to each board
- 12 Black 12" x 12" Microfiber cleaning & polishing cloths
- Lap boards and markers are made in the U.S.A. - wipers are made in China
- Ships in one box via UPS.
- School purchase orders gladly accepted.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using facial tissue or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage