Fridge Calendar with 30 Day and This Week Calendar
17" tall x 22" wide magnetic fridge calendars. Magnetic weekly planning calendars and a monthly planner in one that are designed for today's busy household.
This weekly planning calendar sits neatly on the door of the household fridge and offers at a glance, a view of the entire month and a section devoted to just this week's activities. The boxes in this week's are large enough so that you can get as detailed as you need to.
Use the weekly planner to write down in detail the kid's homework assignments, their daily chores, dentist appointments, dinner menus and more.
Use the monthly planner as a tickle sheet to remind you of play dates, parties with friends, bill due dates, etc.
The monthly calendar section offers enough boxes for up to 31 days in a month along with a notes section at the bottom for notes. Use this notes section to write down notes for the kids or reminders about next month's appointments.
|Model Number||Magnet Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-C-30DWB||17" H x 22" W Calendar Only||UPS*||2 lbs.|
|GR-C-30DWB-B||17" H x 22" W with Blue Wiper Kit||UPS*||2.5 lbs.|
|GR-C-30DWB-P||17" H x 22" W with Pink Wiper Kit||UPS*||2.5 lbs.|
- 17" tall x 22" wide.
- The box for each day of the month is 2.5" high x 2.1" wide.
- "This Week's" section, boxes are 2.1" tall x 5.8" wide.
- Includes a set of four dry erase markers, black, blue, green and red.
- You also get 4 magnetic marker holders
- Choose between a blue or a pink microfiber cleaning cloth for your calendar.
- Can also be ordered without a kit
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Normal lead-time is 2-3 business days to ship from Massachusetts
- Please note that all measurements are approximate
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.