Roll Up Dry Erase Grid Magnets
Roll up dry erase grid magnets from OptiMA. Large heavy duty magnetic sheets with a printed dry erase writing surface with a selection of three different grid sizes of 1" x 1", 1" x 2" and a larger 2" x 3" give you the option of having a portable or removable dry erase grid board in your office, in your vehicle or on the work shop floor. Actually anywhere you have a smooth steel or magnetic receptive surface you can use our roll up dry erase grid magnets.
Create your own custom production schedules, tracking boards, progress charts and so much more. The printed magnetic grid sheet is 30" tall x 42" wide with a super strong magnetic power to stick securely without sliding. The grid prints are covered with our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface so they will not crack, split or peel off when you're erasing or writing on the surface. Each magnetic print comes with a black chisel tip marker and one of our black Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning and polishing cloths but you can use any quality dry erase or damp erase marker.
All made in the U.S.A. and ship by UPS from our factory in Shrewsbury, MA.
(Height x Width)
|GR-GG-MAG-304A||30" x 45.25" Roll Up Dry Erase Magnet||1" x 1" Grid||UPS|
|GR-GG-MAG-304B||30" x 45.25" Roll Up Dry Erase Magnet||1" x 2" Grid||UPS|
|GR-GG-MAG-304D||30" x 45.25" Roll Up Dry Erase Magnet||2" x 3" Grid||UPS|
- Overall Size: 32" Tall x 45.25" Wide
- Available Grid Sizes: (A) 1" x 1", (B) 1" x 2" and (D) 2" x 3"
- Grid Line Thickness Of 1/32"
- Magnetic Print Weighs Approximately 8 Lbs.
- Ships with one black marker and one Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber wiper.
- For storage – roll with print facing out.
- Normal Lead-Time Is 3-5 Business Days To Ship
- Ship By UPS
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Printed and Assembled In The U.S.A. with U.S. and imported components.
- Note That Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth.
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean After Use.