Double Sided Handheld Basketball Dry Erase Board
Our brand new Double Sided dry erase boards for Basketball Coaches.
Extra large 12" x 18" non-magnetic dry erase boards with a full court imprint on one side and a half court imprint on the other. Both prints are created with our exclusive Opti-Print method so the images will last a lifetime and the boards will erase completely every time.
12" x 18" x 1/8" thick with our exclusive dry erase writing surface. You won't find a better coaching tool or better writing surface. Makes the perfect gift for any basketball coach.
Each board is sold individually. The edges are smooth and bull-nosed while the corners are rounded and smooth. They only weigh just under 2 pounds each and erase great with our Microfiber dry erase wiping cloths which are sold separately.
This item can be customized. Contact customer service for details. Call us toll free at 877-393-0111.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
It is not recommended to use damp / wet erase markers with these boards. If it is necessary to use wet erase markers, erase clean with a damp cloth within 24 hours.
|Model Number||Product Description||Shipping
|GR-LB-DS-BB||12" x 18" Double Sided Basketball Lap Board||UPS||2 lbs.|
- Portable Dry Erase Basketball Lap Board
- Overall Size: 12" X 18"
- Double Sided With Dry Erase Writing Surface On Both Sides
- Full Court Image on Side One – Half Court Image on Side 2
- Non-Magnetic - You Can't Use Magnetic Accessories
- Can Be Written On With Damp Or Dry Erase Markers
- Easy To Store And Weighs Just Under 2 Pounds
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Ships Via UPS In 2-3 Business Days
- This Item Can Be Customized – Contact Customer Service for Details
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new lap boards
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Both Sides of Your Lap Board Clean Before Storing Away.