Double Sided Handheld Baseball Dry Erase Board
Baseball Diamond dry erase boards. The perfect tool for any baseball coach no matter if your coaching T-ball, little league, high school, college or professional.
12" x 18" x 1/8" sturdy dry erase boards with two baseball prints. The first side has a print of the entire baseball field including all of the positions clearly labeled. In addition, there is room for a line up for up to 10 players.
The opposite side of the lapboard is the playing field only without the lineup section or the labels.
Both images are created with OptiMA Graphics exclusive Opti-Print method fully protecting them with a really awesome dry erase writing surface will last season after season. Boards and prints will clean up nicely with simply a clean soft cloth.
Our double-sided baseball diamond boards work extremely well with our OptiMA dry erase kits which are sold separately. Your board will work with either damp erase or dry erase markers.
This item can be customized. Contact customer service for details. Call us toll free at 877-393-0111.
Tip: It is not recommended to clean these boards with anything containing ammonia which is found in most glass cleaners.
It is not recommended to use damp / wet erase markers with these boards. If it is necessary to use wet erase markers, erase clean with a damp cloth within 24 hours.
|Model Number||Product Description||Shipping
|GR-LB-DS-BASEB||12" x 18" Double Sided Baseball Lap Board||UPS||2 lbs.|
- Portable Dry Erase Baseball Field Lap Board
- Overall Size: 12" X 18"
- Double Sided With Dry Erase Writing Surface On Both Sides
- Side One Shows Batting Order with Positions and Line for Player Name
- Side Two Shows Image of the Baseball Diamond and Coaches Boxes
- Non-Magnetic - You Can't Use Magnetic Accessories
- Can Be Written On With Damp Or Dry Erase Markers
- Easy To Store And Weighs Just Under 2 Pounds
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Ships Via UPS In 2-3 Business Days
- This Item Can Be Customized – Contact Customer Service for Details
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new lap boards
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Both Sides of Your Lap Board Clean Before Storing Away.