4 x 4 Polar Grid Coordinate Whiteboards
OptiMA™ 4' x 4' polar grid coordinate whiteboards come in either a magnetic or a more economical non-magnetic dry erase format. Sixteen concentric circles on 1 7/8" centers.
If you order the magnetic polar coordinate board it simply means that you can use magnets and magnetic accessories in conjunction with the dry erase writing surface but if you're not planning on using any kind of magnets in your lesson plans why pay the extra cost?
Our more economical non-magnetic polar coordinate whiteboards have the exact same writing surface as our magnetic polar boards. The difference is whats behind the writing surface. The magnetic boards are mounted onto a steel surface so that they will accept magnets. The steel substrate is more expensive than our 1/4" PVC material so they cost more.
Both grid board options have the same, really nice satin anodized aluminum trim and full-length marker tray. The units are 1/4" in overall thickness and each board comes complete with installation hardware.
Made in the U.S.A. and school purchase orders are accepted.
|Model Number||Board Size
(Height x Width)
|GR-PC-MA404||4' x 4' Non-Magnetic Polar Grid Board||Truck*||35 lbs.|
|GR-PC-HB404||4' x 4' Magnetic Polar Grid Board||Truck*||45 lbs.|
- Too large to ship by UPS
- School purchase orders accepted
- Overall Size: 4' Tall x 4' Wide.
- Available in a Magnetic Receptive or Non-Magnetic Format.
- 16 concentric circles on 1 7/8" centers.
- Lines to circumference are 15" apart.
- The outside diameter of the polar graph is 45"
- Magnetic Board weighs approximately 41 lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- Standard installation hardware included.
- Normal lead-time is 3-5 business days to ship from Massachusetts. Add transit time to your location.
- This design can be customized. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Ship by Truck - too large for UPS.
- School Purchase Orders Accepted.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note that Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- We strongly recommend using a soft cloth or our Opti-Wipe™ washable micro-fiber cleaning cloths
- Use only high quality dry erase or damp erase markers.