32" x 45.5" Magnetic Boards with Horizontal Lines
32" tall x 45.5" wide (3x4) magnetic dry erase boards with horizontal lines spaced evenly apart at either 1" or 2" in height. Click on the smaller image to see a blow up of the 2" wide lines on the board.
The boards are sized at 32" x 45.5". This is just under 3' x 4' so that they can still ship by UPS instead of Truck saving you a lot of money in shipping cost but you need a full-sized 3' x 4' we can make those for you too.
Create your own custom scheduling boards. You get to determine how wide each column will be using these horizontal lined boards and our colored vinyl chart tapes which is sold separately. You get to determine how many columns you need and how wide each column will be and then change it later on if needed.
Each unit has a really nice satin anodized aluminum trim and a full length marker tray and each unit ships with installation hardware. Opti-Print lined dry erase boards normally leave the factory in about 3-4 working days.
Custom sizes available upon request. Also available in an economy non-magnetic format. Please contact customer service for a quote. Call us toll free at 877-393-0111.
|GR-HB304-HL-1||32" x 45.5" Solid White Rows||1"||UPS*|
|GR-HB304-HL-1V||32" x 45.5" Variegated Rows||1"||UPS*|
|GR-HB304-HL-2||32" x 45.5" Solid White Rows||2"||UPS*|
|GR-HB304-HL-2V||32" x 45.5" Variegated Rows||2"||UPS*|
- Ship UPS - Dimensional Weights Apply
- 32" x 45.5" Horizontal Lined Boards
- Available with either 1" or 2" tall rows
- Order either solid white rows or variegated rows. Variegated means that every other row is slightly shaded.
- Exclusive OptiMA dry erase writing surface
- Boards are magnetic receptive so you can use magnets and magnetic accessories
- Heavy gauge Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Coordinating full-length marker tray.
- Overall Board thickness: ¼ "
- Ships by UPS – UPS Dimensional Weights Apply
- Installation hardware Included.
- Lead-Time: 3-5 Business Days
- Design can be customized – contact customer service for details
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Expo or other Bristle type erasers may permanently damage the writing surface.
- Rough Brown or White hand towels may scratch the writing surface.
- Do not use any cleaning chemicals which contain ammonia. Most glass cleaner contain ammonia.
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the boards.
- For best results use a quality dry erase marker and wipe each board clean before storage
- Clean with a soft cloth. We recommend our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-fiber wipers for best results.