Small Dry Erase XY Grid Board
A small dry erase XY grid board that is small enough to ship by UPS. Another OptiMA innovation, our small XY grid boards made just small enough to ship by UPS so that you don't get the extra expense of a truck shipment.
We know that your classroom budgets are already stretched to the maximum so here is an opportunity to get a great teaching tool for less.
Quality magnetic or non-magnetic XY Cartesian grid boards with a dry erase writing surface. Both have exactly the same quality dry erase surface but one can use magnetic accessories while the other can't.
Both board options come with installation hardware and a full-length marker tray and they're made in the U.S.A.
|GR-GC-304-MA||32" Tall x 45.5" Wide Non-Magnet||12 Lbs. Each||UPS Oversized|
|GR-GC-304-HB||32" Tall x 45.5" Wide Magnet||23 Lbs. Each||UPS Oversized|
- Overall Size: 32" Tall x 45.5" Wide
- Available In A Magnetic Receptive (HB) Or Non-Magnetic (MA) Format
- Grid Is Approximately 3/4" Square
- Grid Line Thickness Of 1/32"
- X & Y Axis Lines Are Bold Black And 1/8" Thick.
- There Are 25 Squares Across And 17 Squares Down In Each Quadrant For A Total Of 425 Squares
- Magnetic Board Weighs Approximately 23 Lbs.
- Non-Magnetic Board Weighs Approximately 12 Lbs.
- Due to their size both board options ship by UPS Oversized at 35 Lbs.
- Standard Installation Hardware Included.
- Non-Magnetic units have eyelet installation hardware - magnetic boards use L-clips
- Normal Lead-Time Is 3-5 Business Days To Ship
- Ship By UPS
- School Purchase Orders Accepted
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Note That Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth.
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean After Use.