OptiMA Double Sided Music Staff Lap Boards
Our double sided student lap boards with music staff lines printed on one side and a great plain white Melamine dry erase writing surface on the other.
9" x 12" white Melamine student lap boards printed with the our exclusive Opti-Print© method which means that these music staff lines won't rub off! They are printed onto the boards and then covered with Opti-Rite® clear dry erase materials.
All boards with come with smooth rounded corners and edges for both comfort and safety. The size is 9" x 12" and they weigh about 1 pound each. Each board has 3 sets of music staff lines. There are 5 music lines per set and there is 3/8" between each music line and about 7/8" between each set of 5 lines. Each board is sold separately.
Katrina Jouneaux says; "LOVE these boards! GREAT quality that will hold up throughout the school year and beyond. GREAT for composing new music as well as TEACHING how to read/write music! I expect that in a year or two my kids will be able to write beautiful songs....and it will have all started with these boards!! Great product!!"
|GR-LB-Music-DS||9" x 12" Double Sided Music Staff Lap Boards
Music Staff on One Side – Plain White on Reverse
|3-5 Business Days|
- Actual Size: 8 15/16" X 11 13/16"
- Double Sided: Print On 1 Side / Plain White On Reverse
- Both Sides Are Dry Erase
- 3 Sets Of Music Staff Lines
- 5 Music Lines Per Set
- 3/8" Between Each Music Line. 7/8" Between Each Set Of 5 Lines.
- There Is A 3/4" Blank Space At The Top And Bottom Of The Board
- Medium Density Fiberboard Material Used Is Over 95% Recycled Materials
- Rounded Corners For Added Safety
- Smooth Bull-Nosed Edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed With Eco-Solvent Inks
- Printed Surface Will Not Peel Off Or Flake
- Made In The U.S.A.
- With Proper Care, Clear Coating Should Last For Years Of Use
- Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Rough Brown Or White Hand Towels May Scratch The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean Before Storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted