Large Dry Erase Music Staff Lap Board Kit
OptiMA's large dry erase music staff lap board kit includes four of our large 12 x 18 double sided music staff lap boards, four black chisel tip markers and four of our black Opti-Wipe™ micro-fiber cleaning cloths sold as a set at a price much lower than if you purchase all of the individual pieces at full mark up.
The lap boards are made in the U.S.A. They're approximately 12" x 18" x 1/8" thick and made of a sturdy hardboard material. We apply a dry erase print to the back side of the board leaving the front side with it's original white dry erase writing surface making the boards all double sided.
The markers, also made in the U.S.A. are a black chisel tip type dry erase marker. The Opti-Wipe™ wipers are a 12" x 12" black micro-fiber cleaning material that not only cleans but also polishes your OptiMA music staff lap boards keeping them in pristine condition for years of problem free use.
|Product Code||Kit Contents||Weight|
|GR-LB-MUKIT-LG||4 ea. 12 x 18 Double Sided Printed Lap Boards
4 ea. Black Chisel Tip Markers
4 each 12" x 12" Microfiber Wipers
- Four Each 12" x 18" Double Sided Music Staff Lap Boards
- Four Each 12" x 12" Black Opti-Wipe™ Micro-fiber cleaning and polishing cloths
- Four Each Black Chisel Tip Markers
- Lap Boards and Markers are Made In The U.S.A.
- Wipers are imported
- Actual Size: 11 13/16" X 17 7/8"
- Double Sided: Print On 1 Side / Plain White On Reverse
- Both Sides Are Dry Erase
- 4 Sets Of Music Staff Lines
- 5 Music Lines Per Set
- Medium Density Fiberboard Material Used Is Over 95% Recycled Materials
- Rounded Corners For Added Safety
- Smooth Bull-Nosed Edges
- No Sharp Edges
- Printed With Eco-Solvent Inks
- With Proper Care, Clear Coating Should Last For Years Of Use
- Expo Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Rough Brown Or White Hand Towels May Scratch The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean The Boards.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Washable Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths
- For Best Results Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker And Wipe Each Board Clean Before Storage
- School Purchase Orders Accepted