Lost Time Accident Reporting Kit
Magnetic dry erase boards and additional accessory kits help every safety manager keep track lost time accidents and make the record highly visible for everyone to see.
Our sturdy aluminum framed 32" tall x 45.5" wide magnetic receptive dry erase boards and optional magnetic accessory kits make it easy to track the number of days since your last lost time factory accident and compare that to your company record!
The board has a permanent image of a 12 month calendar and each board has a full-length marker tray. Each board also ships with a black micro-fiber cleaning cloth, a black chisel tip dry erase marker and installation hardware.
The optional lost time accessory kit includes big bold 3/4" green, yellow and red magnetic circles. The green circles are used to indicate a day without accident. Yellow indicate a minor injury and a the red magnets are used to record any lost time incidents or accidents.
|Model Number||Product Description||Shipping
|GR-SHB-Y-304||32" x 45.5" Magnetic Yearly
Safety Board Only
|GR-SHB-Y-304-K||32" x 45.5" Magnetic Yearly
Safety Board with Kit
- *Ships UPS – Dimensional Weights May Apply
- This item can be customized to your specifications
- Size: 32" tall x 45 1/2" wide
- Magnetic receptive: Accepts magnetic accessories.
- Awesome Dry erase writing surface covers entire unit.
- Tracks "Days without a Lost Time Accident" & "Previous Record".
- Standard Board Includes:
- Installation Hardware
- 1 Black Microfiber Cleaning / Polishing Cloth
- 1 Black Chisel Point dry erase marker
- Satin anodized aluminum trim and full-length marker tray.
- Ships by UPS in about 3-5 working days.
- This item can be customized. Contact customer service for assistance.
- 380 Green 3/4" Magnetic Safe Day indicators
- 20 Yellow 3/4" Magnetic Minor Incident indicators
- 20 Red 3/4" Magnetic Lost Time indicators
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean Your Safety Board.
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your new boards