Large 12" x 18" Guitar Dry Erase Lap Boards
Instructional dry erase guitar style student lap boards from OptiMA Inc. We’ve created a line of unique student lap boards with different prints of boards that include guitar frets, guitar strings and music staff lines to help you teach your students how to read music and play the guitar. Our unique blend of print options will hopefully give you exactly the right board for your style of teaching.
Select from 3 different styles:
GR-LB-Guitar-LG2: This design has an image of 6 guitar strings along the top of the board with five images of the strings as they’re located on the guitar itself under the guitar strings. The reverse side of the board is plain white. There is a dry erase writing surface on both sides of the board.
GR-LB-Guitar-LG3: This design has an image of 3 sets of 6 guitar strings. The reverse side of the board is plain white. There is a dry erase writing surface on both sides of the board.
GR-LB-Guitar-LG4: This design has an image of music staff lines along the top of the board with five images of the strings as they’re located on the guitar itself under the guitar strings.
The lap boards are 12" x 18" x &frac1/8" thick with rounded corners and smooth bull nosed edges so there are no sharp or rough edges to deal with. The print is protected by our exclusive clear dry erase writing surface so it won’t crack, fade or peel and reverse side of each unit has the same white dry erase writing surface as our most popular plain student lap boards.
Order only one or order one of each. Each unit is sold separately and each one is made in the U.S.A. Each board is sold individually. School purchase orders gladly accepted.
|GR-LB-Guitar-LG2||12" x 18" Lap Board – Guitar Strings and Frets||UPS|
|GR-LB-Guitar-LG3||12" x 18" Lap Board – Guitar Strings Only||UPS|
|GR-LB-Guitar-LG4||12" x 18" Lap Board – Music Staff and Frets||UPS|
- Lap boards are made and printed in the U.S.A.
- Board size is approximately 12" x 18" x 1/8" thick
- These boards are not magnetic
- Approximate weight: 1 pound
- Lap boards are printed on one side and plain white on the reverse side
- Three different options to select from – each sold separately.
- Bristle erasers may permanently damage the writing surface
- Do not use cleaners containing ammonia. Please note that most glass cleaners contain ammonia
- Do not use any type of scrubbing sponges or other abrasive to clean the print
- For best results always use a quality dry erase marker and wipe the print clean before storing
- School purchase orders accepted