Economical Non-Magnetic Music Staff Boards
Looking for a reasonably priced music staff dry erase board? Your search is over. Now you can have a dry erase music staff board without paying a small fortune for it. Porcelain steel boards used to be your only option but not anymore.
OptiMA Graphics is pleased to introduce our non-magnetic receptive economy music staff dry erase boards. These are the only non-magnetic music staff boards available on the market with permanent music staff lines that are guaranteed not to come off.
Created with the exclusive Opti-Print method, these non-magnetic receptive music staff boards will erase cleanly and neatly every time for years of trouble free use. Only difference is that you won't be able to use any magnets or magnetic accessories with these boards.
There are five sets of permanent music lines on each board. The lines are a bold 1/16" thick and spaced 1" apart. There is approximately 5" between each set of music staffs and there is about a 4" border at the top and bottom of the music staff boards.
|GR-MS-MA-404||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 4' W Music Staff Board||35 lbs.|
|GR-MS-MA-406||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 6' W Music Staff Board||45 lbs.|
|GR-MS-MA-408||Non-Magnetic 4' Tall x 8' W Music Staff Board||55 lbs.|
- 5 Year Warranty on Writing Surface
- Non-Magnetic Receptive
- Three sizes available: 4 x 4, 4 x 6 and 4 x 8
- Full Marker Tray on every unit.
- Satin Anodized aluminum trim
- Ships with mounting hardware.
- Ships by truck from our factory in 3-5 working days.
- School purchase orders gladly accepted for all OptiMA music staff boards.
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean Your OptiMA Music Staff Board.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your board.
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase or Damp Erase Marker.
- Wipe Your Board Clean at the End of Each Day.