Night Vision Black Dry Erase Boards
We've been asked for a long time for a quality dry erase board with a black writing surface that can be used with fluorescent markers in restaurants and bars. Well here it is. Introducing Night Vision black dry erase boards. Black dry erase boards made in our own factory here at OptiMA Inc.
Available in the most common requested sizes of 18" x 24", 24" x 36" and the reverse sizes of 24" x 18" and 36" x 24". We offer all four sizes with and without a marker tray.
The boards are coated with our exclusive OptiMA dry erase writing surface and will work with both dry erase and damp erase markers. The fluorescent damp erase markers are recommended for best visualization and they're sold separately.
|Model Number||Marker Tray||Board Size (Height x Width)||Ships|
|GR-NV-1824||Yes||18" x 24"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-2418||Yes||24" x 18"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-2436||Yes||24" x 36"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-3624||Yes||36" x 24"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-1824-NT||No||18" x 24"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-1824-NT||No||24" x 18"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-1824-NT||No||24" x 36"||UPS*|
|GR-NV-1824-NT||No||36" x 24"||UPS*|
- Ships UPS - Dimensional Weight May Apply
- Night Vision Black Dry Erase Boards
- Black non-magnetic writing surface
- Available in four standard sizes; 18" x 24", 24" x 18", 24" x 36" and 36" x 24"
- Offered with and without marker trays
- Satin anodized aluminum trim.
- Ship with key hook installation hardware
- Ship by UPS in about 3-5 working days
- Use Fluorescent Markers sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note That Expo® Brand Or Other Bristle Type Erasers May Permanently Damage The Writing Surface.
- Do Not Use Any Cleaning Chemicals Which Contain Ammonia. Most Glass Cleaner Contain Ammonia.
- Do Not Use Any Type Of Scrubbing Sponges Or Other Abrasive To Clean Your Night Vision™ Board.
- Always Use A Quality Dry Erase Marker.
- We Strongly Recommend Using Facial Tissue Or Our Opti-Wipe™ Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloths to clean your board.